The Sexy Questions List of Sexy Sex1. What is your sexuality?
2. What do you find physically attractive in a partner?
3. What do you find mentally attractive in a partner?
4. Do you have a "type"? If so, what is it?
5. Do you prefer to actively search out partners/relationships or do you wait for them to come to you?
6. How long have you been having sex?
7. How many partners have you had?
8. How many partners would you like to have?
9. How much sex do you have a week?
10. How much sex is too much sex?
11. How often do you masturbate?
12. Have you ever had sex with a person you didn't know or had only just met?
13. Have you ever had a "friend with benefits"?
14. Is sex better when it's in a relationship or not in a relationship?
15. How do you define sex?
16. What is your favorite sex act?
17. What is your least favorite sex act?
18. How long was your longest lasting relationship?
19. How was the sex?
20. How did your last relationship end and who ended it?
21. If you could fuck your ex again, would you?
22. Would you cheat on a partner if you felt sexually unfulfilled?
23. Have you ever been in an non-monogamous relationship?
24. Have you even been in a polyamorous relationship, a triad, a quad, or something similar?
25. How many sex toys do you own and what are they?
26. What sex toy do you desperately want but don't have yet? Please give us a link!
27. What is your favorite sex-related website?
28. What kind of porn is your favorite?
29. How would you feel about a partner who watches lots of porn?
30. How would you feel about a partner who watches porn of something that you find distasteful, or featuring actors who you find unattractive?
31. What is the weirdest porn you've ever seen?
32. Have you ever had a threesome?
33. Have you ever participated in an orgy or had sex in a room with bystanders present?
34. Do you consider yourself "kinky"?
35. What is your number one kink?
36. Do you identify as a top, bottom, dominant, submissive, switch or something else?
37. Are you masochistic? Sadistic? Neither?
38. What would you consider to be "too kinky"?
39. Do you think there is a difference between a "kink" and a "fetish"?
40. List the first ten kinks/fetishes you can think of
41. If you had a partner with a kink you found distasteful, would you indulge them?
42. What are your hard limits?
43. Do you have a safeword? have you ever had to use it?
44. Do you prefer to have sex with your kink or no sex with your kink?
45. Describe your ideal submissive/dominant?
46. Pick a favorite fictional character, what sort of kink do you think they would have?
47. Tell us about a fantasy of yours.
48. Is there anything that is commonly accepted as sexy that you find just plain not hot?
49. Do you shave/trim/style your pubic hair?
50. Do you prefer shaved/trimmed/styled pubic hair in your partners?
51. Tell us a true story about your sex life
52. Have you ever been to a strip club?
53. Have you ever been to a dungeon?
54. Have you ever met/seen a person who made you question your sexuality?
55. What is the least sexy thing you can think of?
56. What is the sexiest song you have ever heard?
57. How do you feel about penetrative sex?
58. How big is too big?
59. Would you rather give or receive oral sex?
60. Would you rather have kissing or sex?
61. How many people have you kissed in the last year?
62. How many of them were good?
63. Do you consider yourself a good kisser?
64. Do you consider yourself good at sex?
65. Is there anyone you would like to be having sex with right now?
66. What do you think is the sexiest part of the body?
67. What is your sexual super power?
68. If you could have incredibly kinky sex with any person living, dead, or fictional, who would it be and what would you do?
69. Insert your own question or rant here.
The Zodiac Signs and Commitment
- Aries Signs: These people are big flirts when they’re single, but once they find that special someone, they’re committed to that person and that person only. If you’re looking to keep them around, keep the relationship fun and exciting. Don’t develop too many routines.
- Taurus Signs: A Taurus is nothing but dedicated. They are sometimes a little too dedicated to someone. They look for a close, honest, and loyal relationship. But because they
Evan Peters when he smiles is so precious, I can’t handle it, he’s such a cutie pie oh my goodness
(LOOK UP “THE NAME GAME” AMERICAN HORROR STORY DANCE SCENE AND YOU’LL SEE WHAT I MEAN)